Crochet Pattern: Nyan Cat
Calling all Nyan Cat lovers, here’s the pattern of my Amigurumi Nyan Cat. Feel free to ask me any questions. Comments are welcome too. I would LOVE to see pictures of your work(s) using my patterns. You can share it on “Little Yarn Friends Facebook Page” or e-mail me at email@example.com. Happy Crocheting!
Before we begin, you might want to click ”Here” to read more on how I create and piece this cute little kitty together. It might help you in your assembling later.
If not, let’s begin!
- Yarn(s) - I used Light Yellow, Pink and Gray 8ply Acrylic Yarn.
- Crochet Hook - Size 3.0mm
- Yarn Needle or Normal Needle
- Yellow and Pink Thread.
- 2 of 8mm Safety Eyes.
- Stitch Marker or Safety Pin
- Patterns for Outer Body and Inner Body work in rows.
- Patterns for Head, Tail and Legs work in continuous rounds.(instead of joined rounds)
- MR - Magic Ring
- sc - Single Crochet
- 2 sc in next sc - Increase
- dec 1 - Decrease
- Ch - Chain
- * * - Repeat Step
- F/O - Fasten Off
- Sew on the Inner body (pink) to Front part of Outer Body.
- Sew on Tail to the Front part of Outer Body.
- Sew on the legs to the bottom Back part of Outer Body. (Overlap the placement of legs)
- Sew on the head to Front Part of Outer Body.
- Sew Front part of Outer Body to Back part of Outer Body. (Leave sufficient gap to stuff in fiberfill before sewing up the whole body.)
- You can cut out dark pink felt and glue them to the cheeks.
- You can sew on black yarn to make the smile of the cat.
- You can also sew on dark pink dots on the inner body to create the dots.
- Crochet a little rainbow and attach it near the tail area of the cat.
And Congratulations, your Nyan Cat is complete!
Nyan Cat is copyright by their respective creators. http://nyan.cat/
This pattern is an original pattern by Rachel H of Little Yarn Friends (May 2012). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it. You can’t sell items made from this pattern since I do not own the rights to this cartoon. Thank You.
58 Notes/ Hide
- inconsequential reblogged this from littleyarnfriends and added:
- fizzura likes this
- lau23 likes this
- angelplush likes this
- ghizemli likes this
- clinicallyundressed likes this
- emma-may-xx likes this
- torture-for-the-heart reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- torture-for-the-heart likes this
- nennabanenna likes this
- kristydines likes this
- missknittykitty likes this
- scitchet likes this
- dazzley likes this
- mgraceee likes this
- omalley-and-thealleycats likes this
- himynameislara likes this
- mylifeisananime likes this
- mylifeisananime reblogged this from yarn-over
- closertodanger-fartherfromharm likes this
- yarn-over reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- mthirtyone reblogged this from littleyarnfriends and added:
- mthirtyone likes this
- derangedbutterfly likes this
- 4me4real4good likes this
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- ccaarrlliiee likes this
- geekyfrancy likes this
- themisfitmuse likes this
- rojoskin likes this
- piratezombi3 likes this
- pyreside likes this
- titiarias likes this
- miiaauu likes this
- themagicd likes this
- murahiyo reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- dichohecho reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- dichohecho likes this
- moyaofthemist likes this
- annanobananas likes this
- missymy likes this
- jennionenote likes this
- fbth likes this
- sketchsketches likes this
- shiriusa reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- ff6699-lady likes this
- amiamigurumi reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- hollymgolightly likes this
- crochetadventures likes this