Crochet Pattern: The Reversible Expressions Animal Series
This is “Little yarn friends” Reversible Expressions Animal Series featuring Lil’ Puppy Blu, Lil’ Green Kitty and Lil’ Pink Bunny. As mentioned in my Blog Post, this Creation is to help raise awareness for SPCA (Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) in hope to provide all pets and animals a good home and a better life. I would love to share this adorable and meaningful creation to anyone who is interested in making one for yourself to keep, to make it as a gift for your loved ones or simply to spread the love for animals and to stop animal cruelty.
The fun part of this Amigurumi Project is you get to design not just one but TWO expressions for your little animal friends, switch the faces around and make them come alive!
Feel free to ask me any questions. Comments are welcome too. I would LOVE to see pictures of your work(s) using my patterns. You can share it on “Little Yarn Friends Facebook Page” or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance and Happy Crocheting!
Before we begin, you might want to click ”Here” to read the story behind this creation and how I piece this creation together. It might help you in your assembling later.
If not, let’s begin!
- Yarn(s) - White, Light Blue, Light Green and Light Pink 8ply Acrylic Yarn.
- Crochet Hooks - Size 3.5mm and 3.0mm
- Yarn Needle or Normal Needle
- Light Blue, Light Green and Light Pink Thread or Yarn for the nose.
- 1 pair of 10mm Safety Eyes. If you’re making all 3 animals, you’ll need 3 pairs of Safety Eyes.
- Small amount of White and Red Felt.
- Fabric Glue.
- Stitch Marker or Safety Pin
- This pattern works in continuous rounds (instead of joined rounds).
- Patterns for all 3 Animals are the same except for the Ears.
- MR - Magic Ring
- sc - Single Crochet
- 2 sc in next sc - Increase
- dec 1 - Decrease
- Ch - Chain
- Sl St - Slip Stitch
- * * - Repeat Step
- F/O - Fasten Off
- Use matching thread colors, sew ears to outer head.
- Sew outer head to body.
- Sew both arms and legs to body.
- Using small amount of red felt, cut a little heart shape and fabric glue on the left chest. (where the heart is)
- You can choose to add on little paws by cutting out 8 little oval shapes and 2 slightly bigger oval shapes and fabric glue them on the bottom of the feet. (4 little oval shapes and 1 slightly bigger oval shape on each feet)
- Lastly, the most exciting part is to decorate your animal facial expressions (both front and back) on inner head.
- Using white felt, cut an oval shape, sew the nose on white felt using matching color thread or yarn.
- Sew on the eyebrows on inner head to enhance the expressions.
And Congratulations, you’ve completed your Lil’ Puppy Blu, Lil’ Green Kitty and Lil’ Pink Bunny!
This pattern is an original pattern by Rachel H of Little Yarn Friends (May 2012). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it. Kindly inform and credit Little Yarn Friends if you want to sell items made from this pattern. Thank You.
22 Notes/ Hide
- knittingnightgaunt likes this
- ghizemli likes this
- sarahsstitches reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- ununcomfortable likes this
- shaeeeeewhoa reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- shaeeeeewhoa likes this
- justducky0423 likes this
- 4me4real4good likes this
- mukusweet likes this
- mycupofteamaidcafe likes this
- liketheworstidea likes this
- smattering-of-romance likes this
- rhinosarejustunicornsindisguise likes this
- kirumoshi likes this
- bluebell23 likes this
- tishrex likes this
- deniesreality reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- beyeungbehappy likes this
- xooxu likes this
- amiamigurumi reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- forever-anellypooh likes this
- amigurumiluvpup likes this
- rebbykins likes this
- crochetpowerplay likes this
- littleyarnfriends posted this