Crochet Pattern: Lil’ Piggy Cupcake
Calling all cupcake and piggy lovers! You might not want to miss this. Make this Lil’ Piggy Cupcake as a treat for yourself, as a gift for your loved ones or as an additional sovenior to go along with a box of yummy cupcakes. This Lil’ Piggy Cupcake is approximately 10.5cm x 9.5cm, a good size to place on your desk, your car, anywhere! Hope you’ll enjoy this little treat of crochet and cupcake goodness. Don’t be shy to ask me any questions. I’ll love to read all your comments as well as to see pictures of your work(s) using my patterns. Feel free to share them on “Little Yarn Friends Facebook Page” or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Crocheting!
Before we begin, you might want to click “Here” to read the story behind this creation as well as some work-in-progress pictures. It might help you in your assembling later.
If not, let’s begin!
- Yarn(s) - Pink, Dark Purple and Grayish Purple 8ply Acrylic Yarn.
- Crochet Hook - Size 3.0mm.
- Yarn Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- Purple Tapestry Thread.
- 2 of 8mm Safety Eyes
- Stitch Marker or Safety Pin
- Small Piece of Pink Felt
- Fabric Glue
- 1 Small Purple Ribbon (or other additional accessories)
- MR - Magic Ring
- sc - Single Crochet
- hdc - Half Double Crochet
- dc - Double Crochet
- 2 sc in next sc - Increase
- dec 1 - Decrease
- sl st - Slip Stitch
- * * - Repeat Step
- F/O - Fasten Off
- For the Piggy Nose, using the small piece of pink felt, cut an oval.
- Use purple tapestry thread to embroider 2 vertical lines onto the pink oval felt.
- Use fabric glue to stick Piggy Nose to Piggy Head.
- Sew the Piggy Ears to Top of Piggy Head.
- Sew the Piggy Arms to the side of the Piggy Head.
- Sew the Piggy to the Frosting.
- Sew 3/4 of the Cake to Frosting, stuff firmly and sew the rest.
- Add on your own accessories to your piggy cupcake (e.g. Ribbon, Flower, Cherry)
And Congratulations, you’ve completed your Lil’ Piggy Cupcake!
This pattern is an original pattern by Rachel H of Little Yarn Friends (July 2012). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it. Kindly inform and credit Little Yarn Friends if you want to sell items made from this pattern. Thank You.
15 Notes/ Hide
- gloomyrain2 reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- gloomyrain2 likes this
- barfingunicorn reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- studio-ami likes this
- montrenaue reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- moechef likes this
- amiamigurumi reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- arashi-under-the-bridge likes this
- watsonystark likes this
- yarnandteaisallineed likes this
- justducky0423 reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- justducky0423 likes this
- smattering-of-romance likes this
- littleyarnfriends posted this