Crochet-Along Pattern: Lil’ Classic Teddy
Do you always face difficulty sewing Amigurumi’s head to its’ body? Are you looking for a simple and cute pattern to make it into a lovely gift for your loved ones or yourself? Or are you simply looking for a bear to cuddle to bed?
If that’s so, Lil’ Classic Teddy is the perfect bear for you! He stands approximately 28cm tall and 21cm wide. Being the biggest amigurumi I’ve created, he is just about the right size to cuddle in your arms. He is also one of the simpler patterns I’ve created, which makes it an easy project to complete. This pattern is created in a way that both the head and body is crocheted together so it saves you time and effort from sewing them together.
If you’re planning to give this pattern a try, why not click “Here” to join our little Crochet-Along (CAL). You might stand a chance to win littleyarnfriends’ giveaway too!
Are you ready? Let’s begin!
- Yarn - Golden Brown, Light Blue and a bit of Dark Brown 8ply Acrylic Yarn
- Crochet Hooks - Size 3.0mm
- Yarn Needle or Normal Needle
- Golden Brown and Light Blue Tapestry Thread or Yarn
- 1 pair of 13mm Safety Eyes.
- Stitch Marker or Safety Pin
- MR - Magic Ring
- sc - Single Crochet
- 2 sc in next sc - Increase
- dec 1 - Decrease
- Sl St - Slip Stitch
- * * - Repeat Step
- F/O - Fasten Off
F/O and leave a long end to sew to the head.
- Using a Yarn Needle, sew on teddy’s arms to the side of the body. One at each side.
- Using a Yarn Needle, sew on teddy’s legs around Round 61 of teddy’s body.
- Using some Dark Brown Yarn and a Yarn Needle, embroider a cute little teddy nose starting from the center of the snout upwards.
- After completing, use a Yarn Needle and sew on teddy’s snout starting from approximately Round 19 of teddy’s head and sew it around.
- Using a Yarn Needle, sew on teddy’s ears starting from Round 5 of teddy’s head and sew it downwards. Remember to sew it slightly curved towards the front to give a 3D effect.
- (Alternative method of sewing: Using Golden Brown/Light Blue Tapestry Thread respectively and Tapestry Needle to sew the parts.)
And Congratulations, you’ve completed your Lil’ Classic Teddy!
This pattern is an original pattern by Rachel H of Little Yarn Friends (October 2012). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it. Kindly inform and credit Little Yarn Friends if you want to sell items made from this pattern. Thank You.
PS: Thank you for taking part in Littleyarnfriends very 1st CAL. Don’t forget to send me pictures of your lovely Classic Teddies to LYF Facebook Page or email it to email@example.com.
41 Notes/ Hide
- thisfeelingwillgoaway likes this
- gloomyrain2 reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- gloomyrain2 likes this
- afonni3 likes this
- ghizemli likes this
- psipsinelhandmade likes this
- silentninjakitty likes this
- peachylittlepanda likes this
- coney-confuoco reblogged this from yarn-over
- coney-confuoco likes this
- stephjh3 likes this
- santinee likes this
- meowchi052 likes this
- dazumu reblogged this from yarn-over
- dazumu likes this
- yarn-over reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- can-i-get-paid-for-fangirling likes this
- derangedbutterfly likes this
- likeafuckingbozz likes this
- murcigato likes this
- throughmyeyesisee reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- nailtheyarn reblogged this from littleyarnfriends and added:
- comehitthefunk likes this
- purixie likes this
- virtualvirtue likes this
- arashi-under-the-bridge likes this
- blueberryhours likes this
- missristee likes this
- sweetsacrifice1224 likes this
- superslyskillzmcfly likes this
- stationwagoneer likes this
- smattering-of-romance likes this
- cherrysobeast likes this
- themisfitmuse likes this
- slipstitches likes this
- inabaka likes this
- danasaurus-marie likes this
- dominajade likes this
- freepattern reblogged this from littleyarnfriends
- littleyarnfriends posted this